MC Electrical offers professional security system installation in Wellington. We install any type of security system, including lighting, alarms, and more.
Whether you have chosen your own security system and lighting or hired an expert for a professional security consult, the only step left to take is the installation.
Unfortunately, installing security systems and lighting is not as simple a job as it might sound, and almost always requires a certified electrician. These tasks typically involve new wiring, and rewiring, both indoors and out, and can include several different systems (such as installing motion-activated lighting and an alarm panel in one home).
What types of security systems can MC Electrical install?
MC Electrical is a small Kiwi business comprised of a number of highly skilled electricians. We all bring a wealth of diverse knowledge and experience to the table, which is why we are capable of installations across such a wide variety of security systems.
Here are the main types of security systems we can install at your home:
- Video camera surveillance
- Motion sensors
- Glass break detectors
- Numeric keypad entry
- Intercom systems
- Automated locking systems
What types of security lighting can MC Electrical install?
Lighting installations are the bread and butter of an electrician’s work, and MC Electrical is no different. Security lighting plays a major role in our day-to-day projects, so we have a vast amount of experience with installing security lights in Wellington and the surrounding areas.
Here are the key types of security lighting we install:
- Simple outdoor lighting that you can switch on and off from inside
- Motion sensor lighting that switches on when it detects movement
- Timed lights that you can schedule to come on during the evening, or even when you are away to give the impression that someone is home
- Intelligent lighting that you can switch on and off from your smart phone
- Security lighting that’s connected to an alarm system to deter intruders
- Ambient or spot lighting
When you’re ready to install your security lighting or new security system, contact MC Electrical for a free quote, or give us a call on 0800 MC WORK (62 9675) if you have any questions.
error: Content is protected !!